Flavourfest – A chance to win £2k to throw your own Summer Festival Terms and Conditions (the "Promotion")
- 1. The Promotion is open to all residents of United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over.
- 2. Employees of the Promoter and its affiliate companies, their families and anyone deemed to be professionally involved with or connected to the Promotion are not permitted to enter the Promotion.
- 3. Purchase and internet access required to enter. A valid bank account is required to claim.
- 4. To enter the Promotion, you must purchase any Diageo spirit (see Point 6 below for a list of qualifying products), see the promotional communication, and scan the QR code or visit https://www.summerflavourfest.com. You need to complete the online entry form to be entered into the Prize Draw for the chance to win £2,000 to throw your own Summer Festival. Entrants will be required to complete their First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Mobile Number, enter the last 4 digits of the product barcode featured on the bottle and select which convenience store they purchased from to be entered into the Prize Draw.
- 5. The prize draw is open for entries between 00:01 on 1st June 2023 and 23:59 29th September 2023. Entries received outside of this time will be void and will not be entered into the Promotion. The promotion is limited to a maximum of 1 entry per valid mobile number per week.
- 6. List of qualifying products allowing entry into the promotion click here: SKU List
- 7. There will be one winner. The winner will be the first valid entry electronically drawn at random from all entries correctly submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions. The prize draw will take place within 7 days of the promotion close date and the winner will be notified by the mobile phone number they registered upon entry to the promotion on or before 13th October 2023. An appropriate number of reserves will be drawn at the same time as the winner.
- 8. Every reasonable attempt will be made to contact the winner but if the winner does not respond to the notification within 7 days a reserve winner will be contacted by the same process as set out above.
- 9. The winner will receive £2,000 to throw their own Summer Festival. The prize money is to contribute towards all elements of the Summer Festival that you would like to include and whilst we want you to enjoy your prize, please do not consume more product than the recommended UK government guidelines. The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers to read http://www.drinkaware.co.uk for more information.
- 10. A valid bank account is required to claim the prize. The prize will be awarded via BACS transfer or via cheque, whichever payment method the winner would prefer.
- 11. The prize is non-transferable. The prize will be awarded within 7 days of a valid claim.
- 13. Subject to paragraph 14 and without prejudice to the Promoter's data protection obligations under relevant law, the Promoter shall make available, upon receipt of a written request (which includes a stamped addressed envelope for such a response) to Flavourfest 7798, PO Box 906, Chilton, Aylesbury, HP22 9HR the winner's surname and county, and (if applicable) the winning entry.
- 14. Entrants to the Promotion can, at any time (including at or before the time of entry), object to all or some of their personal information being made available in accordance with paragraph 13 by writing to consumercare.GBandIreland@diageo.com. However, the Promoter shall provide the information set out in paragraph 13 upon request from such competent authorities (including the Advertising Standards Authority).
- 15. The winner may be asked to take part in publicity.
- 16. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, amend or terminate (temporarily or permanently) these terms and conditions or the Promotion with or without prior notice where it becomes necessary to do so due to any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected, or actual fraud or in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity).
- 17. Entries that contain any offensive or inappropriate content will be deleted and disqualified at the Promoter's discretion.
- 18. No correspondence will be entered into concerning the result and the Promoter’s decision in all matters relating to the Promotion is final.
- 19. The Promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for entries that are not received for any reason or difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this Promotion and proof of submission will not be accepted as proof of delivery.
- 20. While nothing in these terms and conditions will limit the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for fraud, the Promoter will not be legally responsible to entrants or winners for any losses that were not foreseeable to the Promoter or to the entrant at the time of entry to the Promotion or which are caused by a third party.
- 21. This Promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- 22. Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this Promotion.
Promoter: Diageo Great Britain Limited, 16 Great Marlborough St, London W1F 7HS
View Full Terms & Conditions
© 2023 Diageo